Wednesday 4 February 2015

Kiss and make-up (nails)

I apologise for not posting anything recently.. I have been so busy with applying to university and attending interviews and deadlines etc, I will defo be back on it from now onwards! 

Although it was about two weeks ago, I had my nails done at 'Kiss and Make-up beauty treatments'. They are the best nails I have ever had! Instead of going for my usual acrylic nail extensions, I decided to have shellac on my own nail. Tammy at Kiss and Make-up is absolutely amazing! She will tell you what your nail length suits and has the most fab ideas and designs. All the designs are hand done by Tammy herself and she is so talented! I still don't understand how she keeps her hand that steady! 


Baring in mind I have had these on for two weeks , they are hardly damaged at all. (Excuse the growth , I didn't have time to post nearer the time that I had them done) however this proves how amazing and long lasting Tammys nails are. 

I am so pleased with how my nails have lasted and the service from Kiss and Make-up that I have already booked my next two appointments! 
I would definitely recommend going to Kiss and Make-up for your beauty treatments girls! 

Keep an eye out for an update on my next visit! 

Abbi     ,x 

No comments:

Post a Comment