Monday 2 March 2015

London Fashion Week.


On Thursday I had the best experience ever! I had an amazing opportunity to be a photographer in the photographers pit at LFW. I shot two different catwalks - S/S 15 Trend show and the Designer show that featured clothes from Amanda Wakeley's latest line. 

At the beginning of the day we had a talk from a catwalk photographer who worked for an agency. He was so helpful and gave some great tips that were really useful. That was followed by a talk from CPS - Canon professional services , this was also really interesting. 

I love fashion and I love photography. This was definitely would one my favourite experiences ever. I cannot wait to continue my journey to becoming a fashion photographer. 

A few of my favourite images are shown below...






For those of you who have not been to LFW the photographers pit it located at the end of the catwalk in order for the photographers to be able to get the best out of their images.. As the catwalk enterance was quite far away , I captured my images using my telephoto lens. This gave me the amazing opportunity to shoot close ups of the models faces and accessories rather than just the basic , full body shot we picture when we think of catwalk photography.

To see more of my images from LFW follow my Instagram page - abbismithphotography 
and like my facebook page -
Http://www.facebook.com/abbismithphotography 


Abbi , ox

No comments:

Post a Comment