Wednesday 14 January 2015

999 DIOR.

RED HOT LIPS - DIOR MAKE-UP. 

Yesterday I was lucky enough to receive a present from my parents as they returned home from their travels.. this present was only the newest addition to my make-up bag! LIP LINER! I recently updated my make-up bag with all new make-up , a lot of which I received for crimbo! However their was still one important piece missing... 

I already had the Dior star foundation, Dior eyeshadow set, Dior Addict IT-LAST mascara, Diorshow iconic over curl, Dior Addict IT-LINE, Dior Addict fluid stick and the Rouge Dior No.999 lipstick ... all I needed now was the No.999 Lip liner!!! 



 

 




The lip liner is absolutely amazing! It is double ended - one end the pencil and the other a brush, enabling you to apply the lipstick accurately for a perfect finish! This fab little buy also comes with a sharpener for the liner too! Can't go wrong with a bit of Dior in your bag. 



I would highly recommend Dior make-up! It is long lasting, gentle feeling and just fab looking in any make-up bag!

Abbi ,xo

No comments:

Post a Comment