Wednesday 14 January 2015

The monochrome look.

I know I have only just started this blog, but I just could not wait to share with you all a few images I captured in yesterdays studio shoot.

I had organised this shoot as I have a few interviews in the next month and wanted to make sure my portfolio was up to scratch! However when focusing on fashion photography, is it important to keep consistency though all the images in a shoot - the best way to do this is to think of a theme. Yes you can probably tell by the title of this post, my theme for yesterday was Monochrome!

One of my favourite images from yesterday consisted of my model wearing a black bodied playsuit with white long sleeves. My model had no jewellery on other than her watch , and minimal make-up on in order to look natural. Lauren was wearing mac lipstick - Faux. This 'lippy' would be found in the satin range. Although it isn't a bold colour it compliments her colouring adding warmth to her features - again adding to the monochrome (blank canvas) theme I going for.

A few other faves from yesterdays shoot...





Playsuit : Missguided
Shirt : River Island
Watch : Marc Jacobs
Umbrella : Boots
Lipstick : Mac - Faux

For more about this shoot visit

Abbi , xo

No comments:

Post a Comment